SuperSqueeze™ with Inner Tough Rope™ Strap for Transmission – 488TK4TC
The transmission SuperSqueeze™ is a lightweight Wood Pole Fall Restriction device that offers a 78” inner rope strap and a 52” outer nylon strap for use when climbing transmission poles.
Now features Buckingham’s Black Tough Rope™
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
Bucks new wear-resistant TrebleKern Tough Rope™ is constructed with an energy-absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner cover (red wear indicator), and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer cover that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard!
The lightweight design of the SuperSqueeze™ offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction and offers an easy one-handed outer strap adjustment by incorporating Buckingham’s WebGrab™, which allows adjustment with just a flick of the wrist. With numerous configurations, the SuperSqueeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs.
- Can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap based on the user’s preference.
- Modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps out in the field.
- Only one disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Can be used by right or left-handed users.
- All straps have red warning centers.
- 3,600 lb. gate rated hardware.