Summit™ Lite Harness – 619951
- The Summit™ Lite Harness is an ‘H’ style full body harness
- It has a Dri-lex shell that fits like a vest.
- Dri-lex shoulder and leg pads adds to overall comfort and wicks moisture away from the user
- Patent-pending quick connect buckles on the chest and leg straps
- Spring-loaded friction buckles allow for height adjustment
- Features a steel dee dorsal attachment and a frontal chest dee ring.
- Harness is made from Nylon webbing with a silver upper and black lower section
- Body belt features specially designed aluminum work positioning dee rings to ease the attachment of a positioning strap by restricting dee ring swing, leather tool loops and an accessory snap and ring for tool storage
- Grommet tongue buckle to fasten waist belt and a 5″ (12.7cm) wide belt with thick padding and built-in stiffener for maximum comfort
- The modular suspension system can be entirely removed if desired and includes a rigid batten seat with padding for maximum comfort (batten can be removed for those preferring a soft seat) and elastic retainers with snap fasteners on seat section to stow suspension dee rings out of the way when climbing.
- Manufactured to meet ANSI Z359.1.
- Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.”
Standards: ANSI Z359.1
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov