Self-Rescue System for Single Man Buckets with FCX Descender – 401SRK
The 401SRK self-rescue system has all the benefits of the lightweight and compact 301SRK but features a slight change in rope diameter (increased rope diameter) and the functionality of the new FCX Descender.
Distributors stocking this product are listed below and typically ship within a week. If no distributors are listed, the product will typically ship within 7 to 14 days.
A self-rescue system unit that features:
- The FCX Descent Device that uses a unique cam feature that allows smooth modulation so the user can easily control the speed of descent.
- Simply pull the lever to find the sweet spot to begin descent. If the user releases the lever and stops pulling, the descent device will brake instantly (See video tab).
- If the user pulls the lever to its full extension, the descent device will brake as well (See video tab).
- The TVAC descent line is compact measuring only 7.5mm (The 301SRK system rope measures 6.8mm in diameter) and stands up to heat on long descents.
- System packed in a weather-resistant bag that will stand up to an electric arc flash.
- Two retro rappelling straps to be used with an ‘H’ Style Harness without rappelling loops or an X-Style Harness without a sternal attachment loop.
*Tested to Requirements of ANSI Z359.4
**Note: Bag Material withstands 40cal/cm2 electric arc exposure.