Rope Friction Saver – 60
The Buck 60 Series Rope friction saver with spliced eyes Features:
- Rope Friction saver that is less likely to get tangled or foul
- Light and flexible for easy set up and retrieval
- Adjustable when used with a Prusik
- Installation and Retrieval from the Ground
- Less Bend radius and Less friction which is easier to climb with
- Reduced wear to rope
- Rated for 5,000 lbs. FOR HUMAN SUPPORT ONLY
*Available in steel (Model 60S) or hardcoat anodized aluminum (Model 60).
Reasons to use a Friction Saving Device:
- Saves Tree and rope from the cambium scalding friction abrasion.
- Reduces the amount of surface wear and grit forced into critical lines.
- Reduces energy required to ascend rope when body thrusting.
- Greatly enhances friction hitch response during movement and especially descent.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov