ErgoPro Saddle/Harness Combo – 17905H4
From fall arrest with optional harness, to fall restraint, to work positioning, Buckingham’s Ergo Pro tree saddle and harness combo covers it all. This saddle is the latest edition in the Ergo line and was developed between Buckingham Manufacturing and certified arborist Ed Carpenter and his physical-therapist sibling Dr. Amanda Carpenter.
This saddle-harness combination is rated for Fall Arrest so it can be used for fall protection in a bucket truck. This combo is ideal for those who like to transition from the bucket to the tree all while keeping you in compliance with OSHA standards. The Ergo Pro was designed to fit a range of climbing styles and motions and is one of our lightest saddles available making this saddle-harness combo extremely versatile and one of the most well-thought-out products on the market.
The two adjustment points on the dorsal pad allow for users with larger necks to adjust out, or in for those with smaller necks. The adjustment feature allows for zero or extremely limited rubbing of the harness webbing on areas of your neck and shoulders and provides near-perfect adaptability for all kinds of body types. Other features include:
- Designed to fit a Range of Climbing Styles and motions.
- 4 elastic keepers make for a snug fit and limit loose webbing from your adjustment points from getting in the way of work or climbing.
- The harness weighs less than 1lb., making the whole unit come in around 8lbs.
- Elastic keeper placed over the D-ring to keep the ring flat to the back and out of the way while working in a tree.
- Strong Durable Kernmantle Rope Bridge that is easily changed.
- Option to add additional Rope Bridge.
- Two lightweight Aluminum D-rings.
- Lightweight Aluminum attachment carabiner for the harness.
- Full Floating Suspension Ring.
- Numerous rigid accessory loops located in various easily accessible locations.
- Endless options for gear storage and customizations.
- Small accessory carabiners on the sides are perfect for your handsaw and other tools.
- Convenient strings on the back of saddle for storage of things like first aid kit.
- Moisture-wicking Drilex on back pad & Leg pads to keep the user cool, dry, and comfortable.
*The Ergo Pro meets ASTM F887 standard.
*Available in Small, Medium, Large, & X-Large.
*Rated to 350 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
*To order the harness separately, which fits all ErgoPro & Ergovation series saddles, please use Buckingham part number REH4.
*Usually ships within 7 – 14 days
|Product Name:||ErgoPro w/ REH4 Harness|
|Buckle Type:||QC Buckle|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Belt Strap Material:||Nylon|
|Back Pad Material:||Drilex|
|Accessory Snap / Ring:||Yes|
|Removable Belt Strap:||No|
|Full Floating D-rings:||No|
|Back Pad Width:||7″|
|Belt Strap Width:||1.75″|
|Size:||Small – X-Large|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Dorsal Attachment:||Aluminum Dee|
|Shoulder / Leg Pads:||Yes|
|Shoulder / Leg Pad Type:||Padded|
|Size:||Small – X-Large|
|Product Type:||Fall Arrest / Suspension / Work Positioning|
|User Weight Capacity:||Rated to 350 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.|
|Standards:||ASTM-F887, OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii)|
|Made In USA:||Yes|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov