Classic Master Saddle – 1290
A Classic Master ArborMaster® saddle that features a step-in waist belt with individual interlocking buckle leg straps.
The saddle is rated to ASTM F887 standards.
Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
The Classic Master Saddle Series provides:
- One accessory ring for first aid and two accessory loops.
- Designed with forged medium dee rings.
- Features two side-mounted friction buckles and a suspension system with a medium dee ring and six connection loops.
- Interlocking leg strap buckles and suspender connection loops.
- 7″ Tuff Duck covered back support provides saddle rigidity.
- Multiple friction buckles for easy adjustments and positive locking provides the user with an ideal center of gravity.
- Two rugged and versatile handsaw snaps and heavy-duty elastic extensions for leg pads or batten seat.