BuckUp-Lanyard™ – 9CCQ1-16
The BuckUp-Lanyard™ is one of the most versatile lanyards available on the market. Lanyard features numerous connection points for easy one-handed adjustability as a work positing device or can be used as a mobile anchor point for rescue and creating mechanical advantage. This work positioning system allows for easy adaptation to any climbing style or need and is ready for any situation you might find your self in out in the field.
- 16” 8MM RIT Prusik
- 13” 8MM Cord with Thimble attachment (for additional anchor point).
- 30” 8MM Eye-to-Eye.
- DMM Pinto Pulley.
- 4 Triple Action Carabiners.
*Additional Lengths Available upon request.
- Easily connect to your forward D-rings on your saddle and make easy one hand length adjustments as a work positioning lanyard.
- Create a streamline running rope configuration with a simple flip of your line over an anchor point on the tree and a connection from your pinto pulley to a central “rated” point on the front of your saddle.
- Prusik loop with thimble creates additional anchoring options.
- Single and double leg options.
- Create a second climbing line with a simple connection to your bridge anchor point.
- Easily tend slack with one hand with the pinto pulley and progress capturer prusik.
- Low friction creates easy adjustments.
- Create mechanical advantage for things like rescue with the use of the pinto pulley and thimble.
- Lightweight Aluminum Hardware
- Made from Strong/Durable 11MM TriTech Rope.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov