BuckTech™ FR Mobility Harness – 68K965K6
The BuckTech™ FR Mobility harness is an Arc Tested full body tower/substation harness. This version of the popular BuckTech™ harness was designed with mobility in mind. We wanted to create a harness that is lightweight and gives you the comfort of the popular BuckTech™ but also gives you the mobility needed for the jobs that require a lot of movement.
*Order Model Number 68K966K6 for the version with a seat.
*Meets all applicable OSHA, ASTM, ANSI and ASTM-F887 Arc Flash Requirements.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
This harness has been arc flash tested and meets or exceeds ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
- Lightweight Aluminum dee rings reduce overall weight.
- The chest strap adjustment buckles allow the user to properly position sternal D-ring and prevent it from sliding up during a fall.
- Quick connect chest and leg strap buckles.
- Breakaway loops at waist for storage of dual lanyard hooks when not in use.
- Interlocking buckles on the chest strap.
- An aluminum D-ring dorsal attachment.
- Storage for gear and tools also located on rear gear loops.
- Friction buckles for height adjustment.
- Grommet waist and leg straps.
- Lightweight padded body belt for comfort.
- Work positioning D-rings
The BuckTech™ FR Mobility Harness is made from FR (FLASH Resistant) fabric meeting all ASTM-F887 Arc Flash Requirements. Other features include:
- The grommet waist strap and shoulder pads distribute the weight of tools.
- The front and rear vertical adjustments allow for proper positioning of the rear dorsal D-ring.
- Removable belt strap allows for adding of tool/equipment bags.
- Padded shoulders and extensive lumbar support make for superior comfort.
- Low profile sternal D-ring for use with mobile fall arrestors and rope grabs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov