BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma Rescue System – 105RS
The BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma System was designed to alleviate the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma, and was made for any sized user and can be used either right-handed or left-handed. This product allows a victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and the ability to move and flex muscles until rescue. Weighing only 3.5oz, the BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma System is compact and easy to mount and attaches to a full body harness.
- New adjustment buckle for easier length adjustments and added strength.
- 40% lighter, only 3.5 oz!
- New contrasting stitching on straps to provide easier inspection of the unit.
- 1/3 smaller than the previous version, gives user easier access to containment pack.
- Features new and improved aluminum carabiner.
- Suspension strap is separate from the containment pack.
- Attaches to the harness, deploys, and used in the same way as the previous version.
- Easy-to-open pouch, unlike others on the market that utilize a zipper that constantly breaks, makes using this product a breeze and adds to its longevity.
**Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
|Product Name:||BuckStep™ Suspension Trauma System:|
|Adjustable Length:||Yes, 48″-92″|
|Made in USA?||YES|
TRAINING – BuckStep™ Self Rescue System (DOWNLOAD)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov