BUCKOHM™ X-STYLE HARNESS – 603A8Q1
The BuckOhm™ Dielectric X-Style Harness was designed for working conditions with electrical hazards making this a great option for substation and other linemen work. Dielectric hardware eliminates the potential of static electricity being transferred thru steel hardware if working around an energized conductor in wet or damp conditions. Also, Dielectric hardware has a better resistance to corrosion in extreme conditions (hot or salty air environments).
*Available in S, M, L and XL sizes.
*ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements & ANSI Z359, OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii)
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
- Harness features permanently attached BuckStep™ instead of the traditional girth hitching attachment method.
- 9KV rated Dielectric hardware.
- Featured in the popular BuckViz Safety Green™ nylon webbing
- Dielectric quick connect buckles on leg straps and waist for easy donning
- Web loop dorsal attachment
- Web loop sternal attachment
- Dual trauma straps
- Dual parking attachments
- Arc tested shoulder pads
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov