BuckOhm Dielectric H-Style Harness with Pigtail – 68L9EQ17
Buckingham’s new BuckOhm™ line is a line of products designed to have all dielectric hardware. The BuckOhm™ Dielectric H-Style Harness with Pigtail was designed for working conditions with electrical hazards, making this a great option for substation and other utility work. Dielectric hardware eliminates the potential of static electricity being transferred through steel hardware if working around an energized conductor in wet or damp conditions. Also, Dielectric hardware has a better resistance to corrosion in extreme conditions (hot/humid or salty air environments).
The BuckOhm™ Pigtail option allows for easier connection and disconnection from your lanyard and allows you to store the lanyard in the bucket.
*Available in S, M, L and XL sizes.
*Meets or exceeds ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements & ANSI Z359. Meets OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii).
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
This harness has been arc flash tested and meets or exceeds ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
- Harness features permanently attached BuckStep™ instead of the traditional girth hitching attachment method.
- 9KV rated Dielectric hardware.
- Dielectric quick connect chest buckle
- 18″ Dorsal Pigtail w/ 3KV Dielectric D-Ring
- Dual trauma straps
- Arc tested shoulder pads
- Dielectric quick connect leg strap buckles for easy donning
- Dielectric friction buckles on vertical shoulder straps for height adjustments
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov