BuckOhm™ Dielectric H-Style Harness with BuckArrest™ Energy Absorbing Pack – 68L9EQ42
The BuckOhm™ Dielectric H-Style Harness with a BuckArrest™ Energy Absorbing Pack was designed for working conditions with electrical hazards, making this a great option for substation and other utility work. The dorsal energy absorbing pack was added to the harness to aid in fall arrest should you be ejected from the bucket.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
Buckingham’s new BuckOhm™ line is a line of products designed to have all-dielectric hardware. Dielectric hardware eliminates the potential of static electricity being transferred through steel hardware if working around an energized conductor in wet or damp conditions. Also, Dielectric hardware has a better resistance to corrosion in extreme conditions (hot/humid or salty air environments).
- Harness features permanently attached BuckStep™ 2.0’s instead of the traditional girth hitching attachment method for suspension trauma relief.
- 9KV rated Dielectric hardware.
- Dielectric quick-connect chest buckle and leg strap buckles for easier donning.
- Dorsal Energy Absorbing Pack designed for fall arrest.
- Arc tested shoulder pads.
- Dielectric friction buckles on vertical shoulder straps for height adjustments.