BUCKOHM™ Blackout X-STYLE HARNESS – 603A8Q4
- Harness features permanently attached BuckStep™ instead of the traditional girth hitching attachment method.
- 9KV rated Dielectric hardware.
- Dielectric quick connect buckles on leg straps and waist for easy donning
- Web loop dorsal attachment
- Web loop sternal attachment
- Dual trauma straps
- Dual parking attachments
- Arc tested shoulder pads
*Available in S, M, L and XL sizes.
**ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements & ANSI Z359. Meets OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii).
***Orders for sizes Small, Large, & X-Large received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
****Orders for size Medium usually ship within 7 – 14 days.
The BuckOhm™ Blackout Dielectric X-Style Harness was designed for working conditions with electrical hazards making this a great option for substation and other linemen work. Dielectric hardware eliminates the potential of static electricity being transferred thru steel hardware if working around an energized conductor in wet or damp conditions. Also, Dielectric hardware has a better resistance to corrosion in extreme conditions (hot or salty air environments).
The Blackout series harnesses feature black nylon webbing with a touch of BuckViz Safety Green™.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov