BuckArticulator™ “Y” Style Harness – 69B9DQ5
The BuckArticulator™ articulates in three places making it ideal for anywhere that requires the user to bend, reach, twist, and climb at heights.
- The BuckArticulator™ harness floats freely through the waist straps, while the body belt stays in position allowing for freedom of movement.
- Perfect for fall arrest, work positioning and rescue.
- This harness can be used by itself or the user can easily attach a lineman’s body belt like Buckingham’s 20192M & 20192M-BH.
- 5,000 lb. rated nylon loop dorsal attachment that can be used for fall arrest or rescue.
- 5,000 lb. D-ring at the sternum (better for rescue).
- Color-coded leg straps with quick connect buckles make doning easy.
- Leg straps with 4,000lb rated meet ANSI Z359.11 and ASTM-F887 Arc Flash Requirements.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
* Perfect for someone with their own belt and looking for maximum mobility.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
|Product Name:||BuckArticulator™ “Y” Style Harness|
|Leg Strap:||Quick Connect|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Dorsal Adjustment:||Web Loop|
|Shoulder/Leg Pads:||Yes – Shoulder|
|Shoulder/Leg Pad Type:||FR – Shoulder Pads|
|Size:||S – XL|
|Positioning D-rings:||No – option with added body belt|
|Body Belt Attachments:||Yes|
|Product Type:||Mobility harness, Work positioning, Fall arrest|
|User Weight Capacity:||Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.|
|Standards:||ANSI Z359.1, ASTM F887|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Instructions / Warnings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov