BuckArticulator™ Harness – 69B9D8G7H00
The BuckArticulator™ is a ‘Y’ style harness that articulates in three places, making it ideal for work that requires the user to bend, reach, twist, and climb at heights.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
This harness has been arc flash tested and meets or exceeds ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements.
**Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
This BuckArticulator™ harness can be used by itself or the user can easily attach a lineman’s body belt. All Buckingham mobility belts have been favored with the benefit of allowing greater freedom of the lineman to lift their legs when climbing poles, towers, or a ladder. The harness floats freely through the waist straps, while the body belt stays in position allowing for freedom of movement.
- Three 5,000 lb. rated dee rings in the front of the harness, two at the sternum (better for rescue), one at the abdomen, and a 5000 lb. rated Nylon loop dorsal attachment that can be used for fall arrest or rescue.
- Leg straps feature using 4,000 lb. rated, color-coded, quick connect buckles to make donning quick and easy.
- The harness is perfect for fall arrest, work positioning, and rescue.
- The BuckArticulator™ meets the requirements of ANSI Z359, ASTM F887, OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii) and is CSA (C69A9D8G7H00) third party certified.
- The BuckArticulator™ was developed while working with Fortis, in Alberta, Canada. Buckingham listened to concerns and worked together to develop a harness ideal for anyone who has to eliminate restrictions typically found in traditional harnesses.