BuckAlloy™ Safety Green Tree Climber Kit with Big Buck™ Wrap Pads and Magnetic Gaff Guards – A95K2V-SG
The BuckAlloy™ Safety Green Tree Climber Kit comes with Buck’s all-new line of blacked out gear with a splash of high-vis green, the kit includes:
- BuckAlloy™ Safety Green climbers.
- Big Buck Wrap™ pads.
- Black Hook & Loop Foot Straps.
- High-Vis magnetic gaff guards.
At Buckingham, we understand that safety and comfort come first, this new kit will provide you with the safety, comfort, and confidence needed when climbing!
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
BuckAlloy™ Safety Green Climbers
The BuckAlloy™ climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and the most cost-effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to a superior product life cycle.
Big Buck™ Wrap Pad for BuckAlloy™ Climbers:
The Big Buck™Wrap pad is a combination of your two favorite climber pads. We have taken the adjustability of the hook and loop wrap pad, the increased surface area of the Big Buck™ pad and added a moisture-wicking Dri-lex lining and a rolled edge to prevent chafing.
BuckViz Hook and Loop Foot Straps:
The patented Hook and Loop foot straps are Buck’s newest addition to foot straps. These easy on and easy off Hook and Loop straps are great for Rodeo participants!
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon.
- This foot strap offers an increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
- The hook and loop cinch provides a fast and easy attachment while providing the user an extra tight fit.
- Overall length 29″.
*Buckingham’s 21401C hook and loop climber straps are patented.
High-Vis Magnetic Gaff Guards:
Introducing the new magnetic gaff guard! It features a strong magnet that keeps it securely attached to all manufacturer’s pole and tree gaffs. High-vis green makes it easy to find in the field.