BuckAlloy™ Polished Climbers with Hook and Loop Fastener Straps – A94089AV
The BuckAlloy™ Aluminum climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Buckingham’s new PATENTED GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology: “Climb like the old timers but feel comfy like the new guys” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the BuckAlloy™ Climbers with GRiP technology.
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- GRiP™ allows a more comfortable positioning of the foot and arch.
- Allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
*Model A94089AV features the Patented 21401C Hook & Loop Fastener bottom straps.
You’re the best in the field! Shouldn’t you wear the best?
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
Benefits & Features:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the pole greatly reducing cut outs.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle.
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov