Buck R.A.T.H.™ (Rope Access Technicians Harness) – 66990
BUCK R.A.T.H.™ is a rope access harness designed by Rope Access Technicians for Rope Access Technicians. Engineered with input from the experts at Safety One Training including a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Arborist. BUCK R.A.T.H™ is perfect for rope access related work, and is loaded with innovative new features to provide maximum comfort while working on rope.
- Aluminum shoulder strap adjustment buckles allow for quick, easy adjustments while on rope.
- Hook and Loop fastens excess straps to shoulder pad, keeping the out of the way.
- Spectra retainer keeps dee ring rigid for easy connecting and disconnecting.
- Abdominal stabilizer to keep lumbar pad properly positioned on the lower back.
- Lightweight aluminum Dee Rings at work positioning, sternal, umbilical, and dorsal positions
- Multiple adjustment points allow user to adjust weight distribution in legs and back for perfect fit.
- Aluminum rings can be used for suspension or work positioning.
- Spectra web bridge is ideal for suspension
When used with a chest ascender, use Buckingham Model 31C1 chest ascender strap to keep ascender rigid and properly oriented.
- Specially designed, shaped shoulder pads prevent neck irritation.
- Additional rear adjustment buckle allows user to properly adjust dorsal dee ring position
- Ergonomically designed back pad features a lumbar pad providing unmatched comfort.
- Multiple gear loops on the back and leg pads insures needed equipment will always be within reach.
- Quick connect buckles on the legs and waist allow for easy donning and adjustment.
- Preformed rigid fiberglass leg supports dramatically decrease pressure in the femoral region while working.
- Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
- Order by size S, M, L, XL.