Buck R.A.T.H.™ (Rope Access Technicians Harness) – 66990
BUCK R.A.T.H.™ is a rope access harness designed by Rope Access Technicians for Rope Access Technicians. Engineered with input from the experts at Safety One Training including a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Arborist. BUCK R.A.T.H™ is perfect for rope access related work, and is loaded with innovative new features to provide maximum comfort while working on rope.
- Aluminum shoulder strap adjustment buckles allow for quick, easy adjustments while on rope.
- Hook and Loop fastens excess straps to shoulder pad, keeping the out of the way.
- Spectra retainer keeps dee ring rigid for easy connecting and disconnecting.
- Abdominal stabilizer to keep lumbar pad properly positioned on the lower back.
- Lightweight aluminum Dee Rings at work positioning, sternal, umbilical, and dorsal positions
- Multiple adjustment points allow user to adjust weight distribution in legs and back for perfect fit.
- Aluminum rings can be used for suspension or work positioning.
- Spectra web bridge is ideal for suspension
This harness has been arc flash tested and meets or exceeds ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 business days.