Buck ErgoLite™ with Batten Seat – 17904
You spoke and we listened. Buckingham has combined all the features of our popular ErgoLite™ with the comfort of a padded batten seat. The batten seat is designed to distribute weight while user is suspended, providing maximum comfort. Quick connect buckles on the leg straps keep the batten seat in place while climbing and working.
Available in S, M, L and XL.
Saddle is rated to ASTM F887 standards.
*For replacement bridges check out W3-13
The 17904 is available in C.E. certified model # J17904
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
- Lightweight aluminum full-sized work positioning dee rings
- Second set of dee’s mounted under the work positioning dee’s allow the bridge to articulate
- Quick-adjust strapping
- Adjustment areas for an ideal fit include waist, legs, seat depth and bridge height.
- 6 large accessory loops
- Available as CE Certified: Model J17904
- Standards: ASTM F887
- User Weight Capacity: 350lbs