BUCK Basic Harness – 68D98C620J12
The Buck Basic harness was designed to quickly and easily attach a body belt for fall arrest applications on towers and substations.
- Quick connect buckles and contrasting colors on the upper and lower sections make for easy donning.
- Includes a Steel dorsal Dee attachment.
- Ideal for the occasional tower climber and someone who has their own belt.
- Leather chafes on the chest and leg straps.
- Friction buckles mounted on vertical shoulder straps for easy height adjustments.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI Z359.11 and ASTMF887 Arc Flash Requirements. Meets OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii).
*Model 8E/ add-on shoulder pads can be easily installed on shoulder straps for increased comfort.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days
|Product Name:||Buck Basic Harness|
|Chest Strap:||Quick Connect|
|Leg Strap:||Quick Connect|
|Dorsal Attachment:||Steel D-Ring|
|Shoulder / Leg Pads:||No|
|Shoulder / Leg Pad Type:||N/A|
|Size:||Small – X-Large|
|Positioning Dee Rings:||No|
|Body Belt Attachments:||Yes|
|Product Type:||Fall Arrest, Fall Restraint|
|User Weight Capacity:||Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.|
|Standards:||ANSI Z359.11, ASTM F887, OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii)|
|Made In USA:||Yes|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov