Big Man Climbing Kit with Mid-Length EZSqueeze™ and Inner Web Strap – 400KITQ7
A climbing kit built for the big man! This kit features all the basic fall protection products a climber will need while working on a pole AND has been tested and rated up to a 400 lb. user weight capacity.
Must be used and purchased as a kit in order to be rated to 400 lbs.
View the full kit components in the description below.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 business days.
Adjustable Short Back Belt™
The revolutionary patent-pending Adjustable 4 D-Ring Body Belt™ offers an adjustable man-rated upper belt strap and an adjustable lower work positioning D-piece that allows the user to customize the size of the body belt at any given moment.
- This belt is perfect for those who work in areas of the country where there are large temperature swings – when one part of day or season you could be wearing only FR pants and shirt, then next you could be wearing heavy-duty Carhartt’s. Having an adjustable belt allows the user to adjust for comfort and practicality.
- This belt is also great for those entering the trade who may either lose weight during line school or gain weight throughout their career.
EZ Squeeze™ with Mid-Length Outer Strap and Woven Inner Web Strap
The new lightweight design of the EZ Squeeze™ offers superb wood pole fall restriction capabilities and easy one-handed outer strap adjustment using Buckingham’s patented WebGrab™ with the new BuckHorn adjustment lever. This new component allows EZ length adjustment of the outer strap, without the need for the user to remove their weight from the device. With just a flick of the wrist, users can adjust the strap in and just tapping the BuckHorn™ to adjust out.
BuckAlloy™ Matte Alloy Climbers with Foot Straps
The BuckAlloy™ aluminum climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost-effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Feature Buckingham’s patented GRiP™ Technology:
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- The GRiP™ technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
Big Buck™ Wrap Pad with Cinch Loop & Angled Insert for BuckAlloy™ Climbers
The Big Buck™ Wrap Pad is a combination of your two favorite climber pads. We have taken the adjustability of the hook and loop wrap pad, the increased surface area of the Big Buck™ pad and added a moisture wicking dri-lex lining. Model 32021C is made to fit BuckAlloy™ Aluminum Climbers.
The Buck LeverJust™ is a lightweight Adjustable Positioning Lanyard (APL) designed specifically to allow users to lengthen/shorten without removing weight from the lanyard with the use of Buckingham’s all new LeverGrab™ Length Adjusting Device (LAD). The new Buckingham LeverGrab™ LAD allows for easy one-handed adjustment of your APL. This lightweight APL is easy to use and specially designed for use on Towers, Substation, and any structure where wear is an issue.