Basic Ox Kit – 50062K28
The Basic Ox Kit is a cost-effective alternative to the Ultimate Ox Block Kit, giving you everything you need to work, lower and lift up to 40’. Packed with two BuckRigger™ pulleys (single & double sheave) opposed to the Ultimate Ox Kits bigger Buck Side Swivels. The BOK gives you the option of a 2:1, 3:1, & 4:1 pulley system with progress capture giving you numerous rigging options at your fingertips. All this packed in one small, self-contained bag that can be stored in the back of your truck and then easily toted when it’s time to put the BOK to work.
As with most of Buckingham Manufacturing’s products, the BOK is completely customizable. Call customer service to customize or email [email protected]
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The Basic Ox Kit includes:
For day to day work where a handline is needed:
- OX BLOCK™ CLEVIS TOP / OX HOOK™ HANDLINE ASSEMBLY (80’ handline)- 50062K14-4/80 (Qty:1).
When the need for lifting occurs:
- ROPE (200’)- 39SAM27Q2-200 (Qty:1)
- DOUBLE SHEAVE BUCKRIGGER™- 5007R2 (Qty:1)
- SINGLE SHEAVE BUCKRIGGER™- 5007R1 (Qty:1)
- 8MM WARPSPEED 16″ ENDLESS LOOP (progress capture)- P9C8V-10-16S (Qty:1)
- STEEL DOUBLE ACTION CARABINER – 5005S5 (Qty:1)
Hardware components packed in a breathable Buck-Viz™ mesh bag:
- MESH EQUIPMENT BAG- 45400G10-9
Entire kit packed in a water resistant & ventilated equipment bag:
- LARGE ROPEPRO™ DELUXE BAG- 4374