Arc Tested Extreme Kevlar-Nomex Harness™ – 603N3Q5
Buckingham’s Arc Tested Extreme Harness™ is an ‘X’ style full body harness that has a U-shaped design that spreads the opening around the neck to eliminate the irritation of webbing against the neck.
- This harness is constructed of Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing and has a nearly 800-degree char temperature.
- Interlocking 9KV rated dielectric hardware.
- Kevlar® wrapped web loop for dorsal and sternal attachment points.
- Lanyard parking attachment.
- Dual suspension trauma straps.
- Easy vertical length adjustments.
*Meets/exceeds ASTM ARC Performance Requirements and ANSI Z359. Meets OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii).
**Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
***Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
The Buck Arc Tested Extreme Harness™ is constructed of Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing that has a nearly 800-degree char temperature. Unlike other Kevlar® harnesses, this webbing is less abrasive and softer to the touch, which makes it perfect for those working long days in the bucket. Originally developed exclusively as a bucket truck harness for one of the largest electric utilities in the country, the Buck Arc Tested Extreme Harness™ is now available to the public!
*Available in S, M, L or XL.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov