BuckAlloy Black Tree Climber Kit – A95K1V-BL
The BuckAlloy™ Black Tree Climber Kit comes with are all new line of blacked out gear with a hint of high-vis green, the kit Includes:
- BuckAlloy™ Black Tree Climbers.
- Black cushion wrap pads.
- Black Hook and Loop fastener climber straps.
- High-Vis magnetic gaff guards.
At Buckingham, we understand that safety and comfort come first, this new kit will provide you with the safety, comfort, and confidence needed when climbing!
After listening to customers who wanted a BuckAlloy™ climber in black, we developed a new matte black version of the already popular standard chrome climber (A95089).The BuckAlloy™ Black climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Buckingham’s new Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology: “Climb like the old timers but feel comfy like the new guys,” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the BuckAlloy™ Climbers with GRiP technology.
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- The GRiP technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the tree and promotes ease of climbing.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the tree greatly reducing cut outs.
- Whether you are climbing a tree with thick bark or thin bark, the hybrid gaffs, measuring in at 2 7/16”, gives the user the convenience to easily climb both.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle.
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
Black Hook & Loop fastener climber straps:
The PATENTED Hook and Loop climber straps are Bucks newest addition to foot straps. These easy on and easy off Hook and Loop fastener straps feature:
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon
- This foot strap offers an increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
- The hook and loop cinch provides a fast and easy attachment while providing the user an extra tight fit.
- Overall length 29″.
*Buckingham’s 21401C hook and loop climber straps are patent pending.
Black Hook & Loop fastener cinch wrap pads:
This Buckingham wrap pad features an angled steel insert and cushion through which the BuckAlloy™ climbers are inserted to prevent the climber shank from chafing the leg.
- The soft padding on the inside provides comfort for all-day use while the metal insert provides stability.
High-vis magnetic gaff guards:
Introducing our new magnetic gaff guard! It features a strong magnet that keeps it securely attached to all manufacturers pole and tree gaffs. High-vis green makes it easy to find in the field.
You're the best in the field! Shouldn't you wear the best?
Model Number: A9509-BL Product Name: BuckAlloy™ Black Climbers Material: Aluminum Gaff Type: Hybrid Gaff Material: Steel Gaff Attachment Type: Screw / Dowel Gaff Angle: 16 Degrees GRiP: Yes Shank Type: Straight Stirrup Type: Straight Stirrup Width: Standard Sleeve Length: Standard User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. Weight: 1.2 lbs. Standards: ASTM F887 Made in USA? YES
Model Number: 21401C-BL Product Name: Hook & Loop Fastener Lower Straps Strap Material: Nylon / Hook and Loop Fastener Split Ring / Material: Yes / Steel Strap Ring / Material: Steel Length – Strapped: 17″ Length – Unstrapped: 29″ Width – Hook and Loop Fastener Strap: 1.75″ Width – Chaff: 3.25″ Material: Nylon Weight: 4.6 oz. Made in USA? YES
Model Number: 35021C-BL Product Name: Cinch Pad with Insert Material: Leather / Felt Closure Type: Hook & Loop Angled Shank: Yes Steel Insert: Yes Width: 4″ Height: 7.5″ Weight: 1.5 lbs Cinch Loop: Yes Compatible With: BuckAlloy™ User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs Made in USA? YES