Apex III Tower Harness – 63994
The Apex III has been redesigned to provide the user more comfort. The “no step” design makes donning easy, especially when wearing heavy clothing. A “U” shaped backpad eliminates irritation in the neck area. Adjustment buckles between leg and backpads allows the user the ability to adjust their center of gravity. The “Y” style harness design articulates over the shoulders allowing greater ability for user to move and not be restricted.
Meets applicable OSHA, ASTM and ANSI standards.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
**Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
This harness has been arc flash tested and meets or exceeds ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements.
- A breakaway lanyard loop on shoulder strap
- Elastic abdominal stabilizer to maintain continual pressure and proper positioning of the lumber pad
- Dee ring distributing pads to distribute the pressure from the heel of the dee ring over a greater area
- Aluminum dorsal dee ring and pig tail for attachment and rescue
- Side and chest adjustments for a custom fit of the harness belt
- Tool loops, pouch tabs, accessory snap and ring
- Two aluminum work positioning dee rings