Access™ Tower Harness – 61992/62992
$638.61 – $765.66
The Buck Access™ tower harness is perfect for a climber who is new to tower fall protection with it’s user friendly design and is good for light suspension work. This harness wears like a traditional line belt and features attachments similar to traditional line belts. We recommend the Access harness for those who are on their feet and moving around on structures and who may need to occasionally repel or suspend.
*Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.
*Order Model 62992 for 4 Work Positing D-Rings.
*Meets the Arc Flash Requirements of ASTM F887.
This harness has been arc flash tested and meets or exceeds ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
- The Access™ is a ‘Y’ style harness.
- Designed for suspension work.
- Easy to Repel.
- The body belt combination features five d-rings.
- 2 Work Positioning D-Rings, 2 Dorsal D-Rings, 1 Sternum D-Ring, 1 Waist D-Ring.
- Great for work that requires a lot movement around structures.
- Easy to put on by stepping into the belt, pulling the ‘Y’ over head and connecting a carabiner to the 5,000 lb. rated loop at the waist.
- Features shoulder pads, and wide leg pads with patented quick connect buckles for added comfort.
- The harness neck features a ‘U’ designed stitch pattern making the opening wider eliminating neck irritation.
- Buckle in front and back adjust height to create a snug fit.
- Body belt features tool loops, accessory snap and rings.
- Belt tightens using two friction buckles in front of the work positioning D-Rings.