4 D-Ring Body Belt – 2107M
A new series of 2000M body belts offering all the same high-quality features of the 2000M with the added benefit of our patented stacked D-Rings.
- The additional D-Rings (patented) are ideal for use when a secondary lanyard is used to climb over obstructions.
- Handcrafted with high-quality leather.
- Full float body belt with a 9″ foam cushioned pad reinforced with rawhide lace.
- Bridge pieces and belt straps crafted of leather with a nylon center to provide strength and longer life.
- Full floating primary dee rings that provide 4” of lateral movement to reduce wear on your pole strap.
- Available in Burgundy (BU), black (BL) or brown (BR).
*4 D-Ring Body Belts are PATENTED.
Class 1 Sizing.
|Product Name:||4 D-Ring Body Belt|
|Buckle Type:||Tongue Buckle|
|Number of Dee Rings:||4|
|Dee Ring Material:||Steel|
|Belt strap Material:||Leather|
|Back Pad Material:||Leather|
|Removable Belt Strap:||Yes|
|Floating Suspension Ring:||No|
|Full Floating Dee Rings:||Yes|
|Back Pad Width:||9″|
|Belt Strap Width:||1.75″|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Product Type:||Work Positioning|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs Fully Equipped|
|Standards:||OSHA 1910.268 and 1926.959. ASTM F887|
|Made In USA?:||Yes|
Body Belt Sizing (DOWNLOAD)
Instructions / Warnings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov